Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: BOTM Voters...My heart hurts...

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *pinches your ass* because that's what ek3 does...

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Concorde:
    Don't worry ek3, I have this feeling there is something good in store for you in the near future.</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    It's been 1 day 17 hours and 8 minutes since you said this...im dying to know!...or were you just being nice?...

    <font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ August 22, 2002 11:00 AM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>

  3. #23
    HB Administrator Concorde's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    No, I can assure you I was telling the truth. But you'll have to wait another 8 days, 7 hours, 16 minutes and 27 seconds to find out. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *pees in my pants*

  5. #25
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why wasn't Crazy Liars entered? That's a cool board!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by wessssssss:

    *pees in my pants*

    LMMFAO!!!

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do think everyone who even has their boards up there should be proud. Yup! Not me tho. I'm not proud.. -sniff-
    Actually, I'm proud. I've the longest running dead boards that I know of *LOL*

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Dulcinea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,016
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Concorde:
    No, I can assure you I was telling the truth. But you'll have to wait another 8 days, 7 hours, 16 minutes and 27 seconds to find out. [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Ah Ha! This IS the best board!

    Congrats! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ August 28, 2002 02:10 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •